Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome To Disney!



I had the day off, so I decided to explore the parks today. I spent 4 hours in Animal Kingdom, 2 hours in Epcot, and 5 Hours in Magic Kingdom.


I have so much on my mind tonight. I've never been to any of the Florida Parks before. First off, I loved Animal Kingdom. I saw Festival of the Lion King & Nemo today. About 3 minutes into Lion King, I felt like I was in way over my head. I've got a lot to learn, and I hope I have some fun doing it.


Epcot Is Amazing! First off, the world showcase is a great idea. I ate fish and chips from UK for lunch. I got in line to eat a Neapolitan in France for Lisa Elzey, but the line was way too long. Even I don't have 40 minutes to wait for a Bonn Bonn.


Magic Kingdom is a bit overwhelming to me. There are so many people there, and so many things to do. I think Magic Kingdom is something to do with friends.


I have my "Disney Traditions" tomorrow. This is technically my first day. I've got those first day jitters all over again. The level of work is going defiantly a step up from what I'm used to. I guess that's the point of an internship. To learn new things. To stretch yourself further, and do work your tail off. I've always thought I was a hard worker, but this is going to need some effort to back that thought up. My big challenge is going to not let my mind settle on thinking about what's next. I need to just focus really hard on doing my best in this internship. Dave Tinney always said that your current job is your interview for your next one.


I hope I have a good interview.

1 comment:

  1. I know you have probably heard this a lot from me, but Traditions is awesome. I did it two different times and I loved it. My favorite time was down at Disney World. You are going to love it. It makes you proud to be part of the company. Enjoy all the history!

    ReplyDelete