Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Denver

I'm on my first stop on my trip to Orlando.

I'm staying at my Uncles' house tonight. It's been an interesting day. The drive from Utah to Denver was a really nice one. The wind in Wyoming was a little bad, but not too bad. There were two of three times that it looked like my bike might blow off the back of the car, but it didn't.

When I was just past Evanston, it really hit me that I don't know the next time I'll be in Utah. I love being from Utah. I take a lot of pride in my home state. I also get very defensive when people speak poorly about Utah. That said, it feels like the right time to take a new adventure.

Have we talked about how windy Wyoming is yet? Sheesh.

Tomorrow I drive through the tip of New Mexico, and stop in Amarillo, Tx. I've never been to New Mexico, and I've only been to the airport in Tx. Should be fun.

To stop at Cowboy Stadium? Or not to stop at Cowboy Stadium?

1 comment: