Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New House.


After a very disappointing apartment search yesterday, I struck Gold today. I've moved into an amazing row house in Kissimmee. It's 7 miles from Disney, which means I will be at work in about 15 minutes. My roommate's name is Brian. He's from Vancouver, Washington. He works in Costuming at Animal Kingdom. He's a pretty cool guy. I'm really lucky & happy that I got a roommate with a similar back ground as myself. He has an MFA in Costume Design. He's answered a lot of the questions that I've had about the kind of work I'll be doing. He keeps telling me not to worry about getting 40 hours a week. "They're going to work your tail off," he keeps saying. I think he is meaning this as a warning, but it just gets me more and more excited. I love working hard. I've not worked for 11 days now, and I'm about to go POSTAL!

My new house is Awesome. It's in a "Resort Style" whatever that means. Well, I guess it means that my house has a club house with a pool, hot tub, movie theater, kitchen, pool table, BBQ area, play ground, and lake/pond with a fountain in the middle. It also is gated and has a track around the perimeter of the property.

I have my own room which was the main reason I decided not to live on Disney Property. My room is fairly large. It's probably 10' x 15'. I fit nicely in it. It came furnished. So far, Brian is my only roommate, but they are going to rent out the third bedroom soon. There is a 4th bedroom which is designated as "Guest Room". So, come on out. Morgan as reserved it Mar 5-10th. Any other takers?

We're supposed to get a pretty bad rain storm tomorrow afternoon. I'm pretty excited. When we would go out to my Grandparents in Ohio, I would love when it would rain. I'm hoping that it rains enough to wash my car.

I'm already getting excited for people to come out and visit!

3 comments:

  1. Jake and i are coming out in June to visit my friend who us having a baby! We will be in Jacksonville but we will go to orlando for a couple days!!! Hopefully we can do lunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see you guys! Are you bringing the kids?

      Delete
  2. Reviews display that there are about 120 thousand houses in the USA, out of which about 1 / 4 are leased. During economic downturn, the leasing section is likely to develop to about one third, which indicates there is more chance in leasing than in promoting real estate. There is a stable development in the requirement for leasing since 2006, which actually peaked with the existing international disaster. Get long term vancouver apartments furnished rent

    ReplyDelete