Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Plan

Objective: Arrive in Orlando, Florida by 12 Noon on Jan 12, 2011.

Background: I'm moving to Florida to work at Disney World as an Intern. Several people have asked me to write a blog to track my experience and to keep people up to date of what I'm doing.

Blog: It's 11:30 on Wednesday night. In less than one week, I'm going to get in my car and drive for 2,529 miles over 6 days. I'm making stops in Denver, CO., Amarillo, TX., Tyler, TX., New Orleans, LA., Navarre, FL., and then pull into Bay Lake, FL. for what I hope is the experience of my life. I have been asked to report to the Team Disney Orlando Headquarters on January 12 at 12 noon. I'm not much of a writer, but I hope through the occasional thought, and lots of pictures to track my journey.

Goal: One Blog Entry, Every Day.

Tomorrow's entry might be a bit blue. It's my lst day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment